Thursday 20 February 2014

Random Pictures for My Sims



This is a blog particularly dedicated to my Sims. My previous holiday last January was filled with The Sims. Surely, it is a very enjoyable game. It's perfect and too easy to represent life, which explains why it is that enjoyable. Cook whatever amount of food you want, and you only get to wash the dishes , no pans, spoons, containers or anything of the kind. Making the bed doesn't take more than several seconds.. etc. 
Easy, see.

Frankly, I only played with one family, the Evans that is. All the family members were productive, and went far in their profession fields. And so, let me show you some shots I've taken for my sims (the Evans).






David Evans and Eva practising chess at Old Pier Beach.




Eva Evans ( a Special Agent).



Hazel Evans fishing.



Reading on the bench.




David Evans and his son Heinrich.




Hazel teaching Heinrich how to speak.




The grave of Hazel Evans.




Heinrich hugging the spirit of his mother.




Jane Evans the artist.





Quality time with Hazel.




That's it for the Sims. In the meantime, other games, such as Call of Duty and Stronghold, are on the line. Another two of my favourites besides The Sims. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment